Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell
Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gilmer, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 4
She has been my Dr for years, & I think she is a nice person. However, I am changing Dr.s, because she doesn't seem to really care about me. She has me taking pain meds, pretty strong, & then won't give them to me after years. I left her a few messages, & several to her nurses; and, after ensuring the nurses received them, no one responded. I have been without oxycodone 60 & oxycodone 10, that I have been taking for 5 years, for 1 week+; Gone through withdrawals. I don't need doctoring like that. I was an Army Medic, so I have seen good & bad providers; this one is not good....
25 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsShaunna Sue Mitchell Do, 10803 Poinsettia Rd, Gilmer, TX
Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilmer, TX.