Have you seen Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell?

Dr. Mitchell has a great heart ♥

Great Lady Doctor at the VA

SSG, (USMC, US Army), Retired

She has been my Dr for years, & I think she is a nice person. However, I am changing Dr.s, because she doesn't seem to really care about me. She has me taking pain meds, pretty strong, & then won't give them to me after years. I left her a few messages, & several to her nurses; and, after ensuring the nurses received them, no one responded. I have been without oxycodone 60 & oxycodone 10, that I have been taking for 5 years, for 1 week+; Gone through withdrawals. I don't need doctoring like that. I was an Army Medic, so I have seen good & bad providers; this one is not good....

A Wonderful Doctor

You will never find a more caring and understanding doctor in TX. She actually listens to you and acts like she has no other patients waiting. You won't find another one as great as she is.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilmer, TX.

Dr. Shaunna S Mitchell Is this you?