Dr. Shaunna C Sears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaunna C Sears?

Great doctor and staff

I love Dr Sears and her nurse. They both are so sweet and compassionate towards your needs. Will recommend this Dr

excellent Doctor

She takes the time to explain everything in plain English so you understand everything so you completely understand what is going on with your injury or health issues very thorough and caring

Caring Doctor

Dr. Sears was a very caring doctor who took the time to get to the bottom of my knee problem. She has a genuine warmth about her and she is in tune to the needs of her patients.

Spiral 5th metatarsal fracture

I had fallen of a chair the night before and was sent to urgent care, where I was told it was a break and to see an ortho doctor. The next day I called and was told I could see one in a week. I was in extreme pain. One of her staff called and said she would see me that day. She then informed me it was a spiral fracture and had it casted. She was nice, took time with me and told me if the cast got loose due to my foot being less swollen to simple call and they would re-cast it the same day. Extremely pleasant staff. Also the urgent care doctor had put me on the one medication (ibuprofen) that inhibits healing of a fracture. She quickly caught that. She also suggested a walker since I fall on crutches. I was extremely pleased with her especially since 5 other doctors refused to see me that day.

Long wait expected in this day and age, unfortunately. Dr. Sears takes the time to explain the diagnosis in plain english... Something lacking in this day and age of medicine.

Terrible Bedside Manner & Uncaring!

Dr. Sears and her staff was very disappointing to me and my family. A nurse on her staff was extremeley rude and when a complaint was made to the rest of her staff, it was just pushed under the carpet and nothing was done to rectify the situation or make my family feel as if this rude behavior was not acceptable to their office.On a separate occasion, I contacted Dr. Sears to inform her that my relative whom was in her care, was in severe pain with arthitis in the knee and wanted direction from her as to if we should come in to get some type of medication or injection on the site to ease the pain & Dr. Sears seamed almost uncaring and very unsympathetic to the situation & simply asked us to just go in to emergency. I would not recommend this Dr. or her facility to anyone.

Dr. Shaunna C Sears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.