Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shavash Safvati
Dr. Shavash Safvati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Village, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Safvati is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and California Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Safvati has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shavash Safvati has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Shavash Safvati has the following 8 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
What a refreshing experience. The staff was great! Doctor Safvati was very thorough. They scheduled my next appointment for me. I felt cared for and that's been a while for me because I had been having a really bad experience with my previous Doctor. Other than a 30 minute wait to be seen it was a pefert appointment. I also know that the schedule is not always in the Dr.'s control so I am really happy!
Seems like all they care about is getting you money & very little care about patient. Customer favoring & dishonesty. Use to think the staff was wonderful but after a while you see their true colors. The doctor is submissive to his controlling receptionist, who may be related to him, since, since the speak a foriegn language.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Safvati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York University School Of Medicine
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Shavash Safvati accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shavash Safvati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Village, CA.