Dr. Shaveanda L Queen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaveanda L Queen?

I love Dr. Queen she has been seeing my children since birth so i don't have no complaint.

Best Pediatrican

I was recommended to Dr. Queen by a friend and after meeting her for the first time I just fell in love with her. She is very nice, thoughtful, always engaging with the son. Dr. Queen nurse is the best. She has great customer service skills and always letting you know what is going on if there is a long wait. I wish I knew about Dr. Queen years ago for my ten year old.

Best Pediatrician

Dr.Queen is the best doctor ever.i have been taking my child to her since she was a new born and ever time i see her she is always the same she takes time to listen to my concern answers my question,she Never rushes like other Dr's do.and she has the best BED SIDE MANNER!and she great with my child.if you are looking for a Great Pediatric dr .....Dr.Queen is it!

The BEST pediatrician you could ask for!!!

Dr. Queen has been daughter's pediatrician since birth. Ever appointments are always pleasant and I love how Nurse Tan engages herself with both my daughter and me. Our visits are always smooth and informative. When my daughter was born she had to see a lot of doctors, but I believe that having Dr. Queen as her PRIMARY doctor has truly made the difference. I Thank GOD for her.

Excellent Pediatrician!

Dr. Queen has been my son's pediatrician since birth and I would never use another pediatrician as long as she is around. She is very thorough, caring and to the point. We love her. My son actually enjoys going to the dr just to see her and her staff.

Great Doctor!

We fell in love with Dr. Queen the day she visited our son in the hospital as a newborn. She is very good with kids and our son is extremely comfortable with her. She is very direct and thorough. We have had horrible experiences with the front office staff, but would not leave Dr. Queen.

Dr.Queen is an excellent doctor. Everytime I leave the ofiice I am happy with her service.

Great Doctor!!! Not so great office!

Getting an appointment at this office is an headache!!! The staff isn't very pleasant, w/the exception of Dr. Queen & her nurse. The office staff is very rude and seems short tempered when asked any questions. It seems as if they're more concerned with peronal conversation, rather than the patient care.I must say that all is forgotten when Dr. Queen and her nurse arrives. I'm always impressed with the way the two of them work so well together. Both, takes to time to explain, listen and answer any questions I may have. Dr. Queen relaxes me so much. Almost to the point where I feel like I've known her my entire life! Being a ped nurse myself....I would continue to take my girls to this office b/c of Dr. Queen.

Dr. Shaveanda L Queen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.