Dr. Shawky Habashy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawky Habashy?

Lifesaving Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Habashy saved my life. After hemorrhaging for a significant amount of time, he took me as an emergency patient upon the referral of my 70-year-old mother. He helped me realize that a hestorectomy was inevitable and provided exceptional care and concern. He even called me at home on a Saturday to discuss my anemia. He always finished his sentences with "God willing" and provided his personal cell phone number while I was in the hospital. My husband is one of his biggest fans. I would recommend to any woman as Wichita's best OBGYN!

Exceptionally competent and caring Gynecologist

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Treats me asmif I am the only patient he has. Wonderful bed-manners and gentle exam. Explained my issues and answered all my Qs. Highly recommend him for women's health care!

Posted on June 9th, 2015