More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawky A Hassan has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Drug Allergy
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology for about two years. I think the doctors there are the kindest doctors I have ever met. I suffer from asthma, allergy and other various health conditions. During my first examination, my doctor really listened to my entire, long medical history and asked me many questions. He also paid attention to all my concerns and gave me various options to proceed with my health care. He seems to really care about his patients and do his best to make me feel comfortable. Thanks Allergy, Asthma and Immunology for making it easier to breath.
I have extremely bad allergies. My sinuses, eyes, hives, asthma. I have never had a doctor who has relieved my symptoms with a complete treatment plan. I was very sick and scared because my other doctors seemed casual and hurried and didn't dig into how to really treat my underlying condition. Dr. Hassan took control of the situation and I have never felt better in my life. Thank God.
Dr. Hassan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Shawky A Hassan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Center Pc, 1146 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI
Dr. Shawky A Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.