Have you seen Dr. Shawky A Hassan?

I finally found a doctor who cares...

I've seen many doctors while living in Florida, and this is by far the best experience I've had. I was treated well, given excellent care, and walked out feeling much better. I would highly reommend Dr. Hassan and his practice to anyone who needs a REAL expert in Allergies.

Thanks Allergy, Asthma and Immunology for making it easier to breath.

I have been a patient of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology for about two years. I think the doctors there are the kindest doctors I have ever met. I suffer from asthma, allergy and other various health conditions. During my first examination, my doctor really listened to my entire, long medical history and asked me many questions. He also paid attention to all my concerns and gave me various options to proceed with my health care. He seems to really care about his patients and do his best to make me feel comfortable. Thanks Allergy, Asthma and Immunology for making it easier to breath.

Amazing Doctor

I have extremely bad allergies. My sinuses, eyes, hives, asthma. I have never had a doctor who has relieved my symptoms with a complete treatment plan. I was very sick and scared because my other doctors seemed casual and hurried and didn't dig into how to really treat my underlying condition. Dr. Hassan took control of the situation and I have never felt better in my life. Thank God.

Dr. Shawky A Hassan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.