Dr. Shawn Blick Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Blick?

No follow up after meeting

Posted on April 16th, 2017

Met with Dr Blick who seemed to be knowledge, but his nursing staff is Terrible in relation to follow-. In a word there isn't any!

Posted on July 31st, 2016

talked me in to 2 surgerys that I did not need,did not help problem at all,and surgery scared my urinary tract.Already had 2 more surgerys for scarring and will need more as time go on.This has made my life almost unbearable.Blick made the money,I got ruined.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

This is the worst office staff. Not helpful in any way. Moving on to another practice

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I would highly recommend this office!!! Dr. Blick and his staff were amazing. The sensitivity of my urological issues were difficult and anxiety provoking. While I did have to wait to be seen, the wait was worth it. Dr. Blick was very explanatory and thorough.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

What is terrible - is not B. Shawn, - it's his office. I made appt. for 2 weeks in advance but 1 day before my appointment they called and requested "doctors referral" -which I don't need (and never was asked for), since I have PPO insurance. But because of this I lost time and cancelled my appointment. Now - it is next to impossible to talk to someone there - they do not pick up phone, the voice mail does not work properly ( you can push '8' but will never get to voice mail). It took me 2 days ( each day I spent 3-4 hours) to finally get some one to answer my phone call. Talk to Joana - who was extremely RUDE and ABUSIVE. I ask to talk to the Office Manager, they promissed Denice will call you back, I am still waiting - yes, 10 days after... Like people say: fish starts to stink from the head down, - that is probably this situation. NEVER AGAIN !!!

Patient

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Very professional, caring , knowledgable, and caring. I would recommend him highly.

Be prepared for Surprises

Posted on September 11th, 2014

This is the second time now that I scheduled an appointment with the doctor and got shoved off on his PA instead. She didn't even have my labs to review and blamed it on PV Hospital, despite the hospital telling me all she had to do was look in the computer system.

if you are diabetic dont use him

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Im diabetic and everyone of his appointments have been LATE! He has never been ontime! Including day of surgery. He was an hour late for my surgery! When his P.A. finally showed up she blamed it on PV Hospital, Well I was in the room across from the nurses station, listening to thier phone calls trying to find Dr. Blick!! Dont use them

phone service is terrible

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

They never answer their phones to schedule appts or when their is a problem.Patients have to go to office to schedule appts!

Craig

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I had had a procedure for BPH at Dr. Russell's office in Scottsdale. He used green light laser surgery which did not work. I was out of town when the BPH surfaced again. I searched Phoenix to be able to get an appointment with a doctor. I was able to see Dr. Blick. I was most pleased with the time he tool with me and with his thoroughness in going through the records of the urologist I way when out of town. Though he could not perform this operation for a month because of prior bookings, he worked hard to reschedule me much earlier . The surgery went without a hitch. He performed TURP surgery this time and within two days, I was almost pain free. IT has now been a month, I am my old self-no incontinence and even successful sexual activities. I have hear some less successful stories about this procedure, but Dr. Blick was thorough, meticulous and sensitive to this issue. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have this.

Posted on October 17th, 2017