Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn C Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shawn C Bailey has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shawn C Bailey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
Needed a script refilled that had to be in person. Office staff told me a/c was broke at Donneygal office so all patient would now be seen at that office till it was fixed, so I called a second time to find out what the address was on Tremont rd and was told 1244. After riding around for 1 hour and Tremont rd half closed due to road work, I called again for more help which I didn't get much and road around some more, after 2hours of looking and the office now closed at 4pm I didn't call back in for any more information on how to find the office because its like pulling teeth. WHY WOULDNT THIS INFORMATION BE LISTED ONLINE SO YOU CAN MAPQUEST THE RIGHT INFORMATION INSTEAD OF LOOSING MONEY AND FED UP PATIENTS??
I don't understand the low evaluation marks given to Dr. Bailey. I find then totally inacurate and lackining any descriptive questions that would allow faor for the good doctor. I have been a patietent of Dr. bailey since he starteis practice many year ago and found only one time where he nd I differred on and oppinion.
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Shawn C Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn C Bailey in this video.
Dr. Shawn C Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.