Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn P Cannon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shawn P Cannon has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
If I knew of this site before now I would have shared. Just like if I knew Dr. Cannon before 5 years ago I may not be alive with a happy healthy 3 year old son. Need I say more!!!!! I am critical of everyone. Dr. Cannon has a realness to him. He is understanding, prompt, available most of all honest. He's very proffessianal, yet has a way of allowing me to open up in a way I feel safe doing. One of my greatest fears is knowing in my heart one day he will retire. Until that day I will keep driving over 2 hours to see him.
26 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Shawn P Cannon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shawn P Cannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amagansett, NY.