Dr. Sachin Chhabra Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Sachin Chhabra?

Great bedside manner, and a great doctor overall!

Dr. Chhabra is very caring and knowledgeable. He made me very at ease about having cataract surgery and explained the procedure in detail and provided written information. I would recommend Dr. Chhabra and the Florida Eye Clinic to anyone, the staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr. Chhabra always has time to answer all your questions.

Lasik

My vision has always been on the poorer side and I started going to the Eye clinic around five years ago for severe dry eye. After they were able to help improve the condition in a matter of weeks, where other doctors were unable to make any changes if not were made it worse. I began going for regular eye appointments when Dr. Chhabra suggested Lasik. He gave me the information (procedure/products used and price) in advance and told me to consider it. I decided to go through the procedure - I had -7.5 and -8.0 vision (the cutoff for lasik is -10.0) so I pretty much could only improve. They walked me through all the tests and explained everything as we went and why it was important. Before the procedure they gave detailed descriptions on what they were going to do and then they even talked me through the operation. I was able to see a clock at a distance, first time in at least ten years, immediately and within two days I was even able to drive myself to my own appointment without any correction! My eyes were sensitive fora couple of weeks as they adjusted - mostly to light for long stretches of time and when I was reteaching myself to do tasks I was used to doing without my glasses. They recovered faster than was even described to me and six months later I still have perfect 20/20 vision with only mild dry eye. Seeing as my history of dry eye there is no surprise there. Best decision ever and I would (and have) suggest Dr. Chhabra to anyone who is at least considering Lasik! He was extremely patient which in my case is a good thing and answered ever single question I had.

PRK

Dr Chhabra performed PRK on my eyes. He strongly recommended this rather than Lasiks after determining that my borderline thin corneas would do better without having an incision. I am extremely happy with the outcome as well as with the time he spent with me. He even called me personally to give me results rther than have his office call.

SIMPLY THE BEST EYE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER USED. I GLADLY DRIVE OVER AN HOUR TO VISIT HIM AND HIS STAFF.VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ATTENTIVE.

Dr. Chhabra

I showed up early for my appointment and they acutally got me in early...that never happens! Dr. Chhabra was great. Very friendly and approchable. Complete confidence in his abilities. Staff was mostly good.

Great Eye Doctor!

A fine person and an excellent doctor. Very professional and pleasant.

Dr. Chhabra

My experience with cataract surgery and Crystalens was delightful and his staff has been very helpful. Dr. Chhabra explained everything thouroughly and took his time with me. My vision is good and improving every day. I'm glad I went with teh Crystalens because i can do everything, including reading, without glasses, like I was eighteen years old!

Great eye doctor!

My wife and I started seeing Dr. Chhabra in Zephyrhills 6 months ago. He took out both of my cataracts, and I have never seen better. The surgery was quick and painless. He is also very courteous, friendly, and always takes the time to answer all of my questions. A great find and excellent physician!

Dr. Sachin Chhabra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.