Dr. Shawn E Cotton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn E Cotton?

This office fails miserably in its treatment of patients. It is not the doctors who are a problem but the office .Staff is unfriendly , phone calls are not returned and messages or recommendations are delivered inadequately and poorly. With better leadership and a stronger emphasis on the patients rather then on the needs of the staff this could be a great office. I hope somebody within recognizes these shortcomings and train their offuce staff better in their manners and delivery , or fire the whole lot and start fresh with a new team.

Car mechanic

I waited over 1 hour. This man shows it all on his facial expressions. He is a horrible person...very condescending

You know you are in the hands of the best.

Dr. Cotton is by far the best doctor I have ever had, and I have had many doctors of all kinds over my long life. He is extremely knowledgeable, and honest; he gives you all the information about any conditions or tests you may have. I was blessed enough to have him take over my parents care during their last years, and his treatment of them was superb --a comfort to them and our family. When you are his patient he remembers you and any treatments and conditions you may have. He listens when you talk, and he takes the time to thoroughly answer any questions you may have. He is not one of these doctors who grabs your chart when he comes in the door to remind himself who you are, give you a once over and then quickly direct you to the check-out. I always get his opinions on any diagnosis and treatment from a specialist who often think only of his area of medicine and disregard your overall quality of my life. I recommend him most highly.

horrible

horrible office. they make you wait 4-5 days for a sick visit (this has happened to me several times). switching doctors.

Dr. Cotton is comes across very knowledgeable. He takes time with his patients and is interested in their long term health. Best doctor I have ever had. When I had a test I was worried about, he called me with the results.