Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Figari is affiliated with Christus Hospital St Elizabeths and Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital Beaumont. Dr. Figari has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Figari did a reverse left shoulder replacement. He showed me the replacement and explained everything including what to expect after surgery. He has never rushed me and answers all my questions. His bedside manner is friendly, caring and informative. When it is time for the right shoulder to be replaced, I will not hesitate making an appointment with Dr. Figari
I have seen Dr. Figari over the years for many of my rusty parts. He is very informative and happy to answer the mountain of questions my wife and I have had. He is down to earth and very pleasant. Good ol guy. I highly recommend his services. Now with that said, sometimes his office is packed to the rim but worth the wait.
I went to Dr. Figari for a shoulder replacement. He explained everything in great detail. He took his time with me and answered all of my husbands many questions. He was so patient! Everything went perfect. My therapy went great and his follow up care was good too. He is truly the nicest doctor I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Figari repaired my rotator cuff injury. He took his time with me and explained what to expect for healing. I had many questions because I was going to miss months of work. He was so friendly and happily answered my questions, I never felt rushed. He was right on target and I have healed perfect. My shoulder is good as new. The office staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice. I highly recommend Dr. Figari and will use him again without hesitation if I ever need an orthopaedic surgeon again.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Figari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1991
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Bone & Joint Institute, 3650 Laurel St, Beaumont, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr in this video.
Dr. Shawn M Figari Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.