Dr. Shawn Gorden Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Gorden?

Second Chance

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr.G found signs of cancer and was All so Right.He caught it in time.Now No More to worry About...You Rock Sir.Stay Awesome

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I had Him for my last 3 pregnancy he is a really great Doctor miss him ! Had him as my doctor when he worked at KDMC in Ashland , ky

Have questions!

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Does anyone know a phone number for Dr.Gorden? I know he is in Texas now but i really need to talk to him or one of nurses.

Best OB/GYN in El Paso, TX

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Doctor Gorden is a very good doctor!!! He listens to all the problems u r having during and after ur pregnancy and will answer all ur questions!! He is a doctor that cares about you, he was my OB/GYN for both of my pregnancies!!! He makes u feel comfortablein every possible way... He is the best doctor, and i know for sure that if i ever get pregnant again he will be my doctor again!!! Thank You Dr. Shawn Gorden

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I just heard he moved to Texas. He was the best doctor I ever had and I looked forward to seeing him every week. So nice and caring, he is just wonderful. I was kind of upset to here that he left because I was hoping to work for him one day.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Gorden is new to us here in Texas and what a blessing he is. My regular GYN was busy and could not fit me in and the staff recommended his new partner Dr. Gorden. I now consider him to be my GYN. He is so nice, explains everything, doesn't make you feel rushed or like your concerns and questions are a bother. Most importantly to me, he listens. I actually felt heard. When I had further questions he actually called me, not the nurse. I would highly recommend him.

Very GOOD Dr

Posted on September 19th, 2009

Dr Gorden is a very kind and Friendly Dr. He just delivered my 2nd baby in May 09 by c-section and did a tubal. He is a wonderful Dr and his office staff were outstanding!!!

A wonderful doctor.

Posted on March 6th, 2009

After a terrible birthing experience with my first child, I went shopping for a new gynecologist with a great reputation. He wasnt accepting new patients at the time but had just started working with Dr. Gordan. I was a bit tentative to make the appointment but was so glad I did. I've never had a better, more personable doctor, and have rarely met a more "personable person" :) . My experience between first and second child are night and day. It was a pleasure to be his patient. I wouldn't go anywhere else, and I recommend him to to anyone.

Posted on October 11th, 2017