Dr. Shawn K Grandia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn K Grandia?

Hip Replacement

I never felt rushed during office visits. Dr. Grandia focused entirely on me. She has been very warm, reassuring, and informative. I experienced no complications as a result of the surgery but Dr. Grandia always reacted immediately to any of my concerns. Most importantly, I felt as if she was my strong advocate in all medical situations. I could see that her opinion was held in high regard among her peers and associates.

Amazing Doctor

The two best ways to describe Dr. Grandia is (1) two hips replaced, 10 years apart, without ANY complication and (2) her staff loves her. Truly an excellent Doctor.

Total knee replacement

Everything went just as I was told it would. Dr Grandia and everyone at the Hospital were great. It has been 4 years and my new knee is doing fine. It does get a little stiff at times but no pain.

Took her time educated me seemed to me a good listener

Dr. Grandia is a very honest and skilled orthopedic surgeon. She has done multiple procedures on me including a partial replacement. The only problem is that she is so good everyone wants to see her and so appointments take a little while to schedule .

Outstanding Care

Dr. Grandia did a total knee replacement for me in 2008 and it was the smoothest surgery I have ever had. It was handled through the Joint Works unit at Frederick Hospital. What I like best is that you were educated prior to the surgery about what was going to happen & how to prepare. The staff was amazing and more than that, when 24 hours had passed and they took away the morphine, I had absolutely NO Pain in the knee after years of suffering. Recuperation was quick and relatively easy and while the knee has some stiffness now (scar tissue), it still works and is pain free. Dr. Grandia was even kind enough to send me flowers while I was in the hospital as well. Followup care was excellent and the staff at her office are warm and welcoming. All in all, a very positive experience!

Dr. Shawn K Grandia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.