Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn P Granger has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shawn P Granger has the following 15 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Shawn P Granger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
After almost two years struggling to recover from an LOD, service connected injury, I went from Doctor to Doctor looking for answers. Military health services had failed to provide follow up care after a tib fracture as well as check for soft tissue damage. I wasn't doctor shopping looking for the answers I wanted, I wanted the truth and a resolution to my injury. Before seeing Dr. Granger I'd seen a well reviewed orthopedic surgeon who gave me a 50/50 chance that his surgery would fix my problem... While still not knowing what it was. It took this awesome doctor 1 visit, patiently listening to my story, reviewing my history, and conducting his own test to pin point the cause of all my problems. When asked if he could fix it, he was confident and didn't offer me a coin toss chance. While perhaps not vertabim he broke it down as simple as, "I fix broken wheels, and I wouldn't take chances if I couldn't. I either fix them or I don't and I can fix this." Explained his plan to treat my injury with surgery in detail. This is a incredible doctor who immediately gained my trust and respect. I passed his diagnosis and plan up my COC, and after taking months and months they send me to someone else. Trying to get my point across, I want this man to fix me. No disrespect to the other doctor but I trust Shawn Granger. Long, but hopefully helpful to someone.
I've had both hips replaced now and the one Dr. Granger replaced was easy peasy compared to the other. Surgery on Monday and was getting in and out of bed alone on Wednesday. Short recoup also. Recommend Granger. I will go back for any other surgeries. Staff awesome!
I have been seeing Dr. Granger for quite awhile. He is a very caring man and also you feel very at ease knowing he won't hurry you out the door. He has always been very concerned about keeping you comfortable and tries to find ways and reasons to fix the problem. I personally like all his staff. If you go in with an attitude you will surely get one back, thats the problem with people. I have seen a couple other orthopedic Drs in Leesville and truthfully They don't even come close to Dr Granger.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Shawn P Granger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest State Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic, 506 S 6th St Ste B, Leesville, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn P Granger in this video.
Dr. Shawn P Granger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesville, LA.