Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Pleasant Grove, UT. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gurtcheff has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff has the following 10 expertise
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Female Infertility
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovulation Induction
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff in this video.
Dr. Shawn E Gurtcheff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.