Dr. Shawn Hathaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Hathaway?

Amazing!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Simply put - There is no trade up from him!I truly believe that he love's his job and his patients. He is patient and listens to my concerns as well as tentative to my children. He is a one of a kind Dr. and I am lucky to have gotten him!

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hathaway! I love him and so do my kids! He is patient, gentle, and very accepting of our parenting style (co-sleeping, babywearing, extended breastfeeding, cloth diapering, non vaccinating). If you are looking for a new ped, go see him, you'll be glad you did

Best Peds Doctor I know!

Posted on December 22nd, 2009

Shawn Hathaway is one of the best peds doctors around. My daughter had been seen by several peds doctors and not one could tell me how or what was going on with her. In just one visit I had piece of mind and a few tests were ordered. He figured out what was wrong just by listening and taking the needed time to talk with me. It is thanks to him my daughter still has functioning kidneys and is leading a full wonderful life.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016