Dr. Shawn Hayden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Hayden?

Wonderful experience!

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hayden for about a month now, and what I really like about him is that he is very professional and very informative. He actually listens to what I have to say. He ACTUALLY SPENDS TIME WITH ME. A lot of doctors don't do that, they're always rushing in and out, but NOT Dr. Hayden. His staff is also very nice and very helpful as well. I would absolutely recommend this office to anyone needing help! ☺

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Doctor and staff very nice!

Awesome doctor...can't thank him enough.

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Doc Hayden is a great doc. He's patient, kind, and sincere. My husband is a patient and he's gone above and beyond for my hubby. He always makes time for emergencies and I owe him for taking such good care of my husband. I'd recommend him to anyone who is looking for an orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Shawn is an excellent professional doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Shawn is an excellent professional doctor with the ability to show kindness, a rare find. The office staff is efficient and takes the cue from the doctor on calm and pleasant attitudes.

Dr. Shawn is wonderful with our twins

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Shawn is wonderful with our twins. He always takes a lot of time with us and explains everything in detail to make us comfortable about the issue. We never feel rushed. He does a great job. We have been to several doctors and none compare to him.

Dr. Shawn is a great doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Shawn is a great doctor. He spends all the time needed with his patients and makes sure they fully understand everything. He takes a genuine interest in not only the problem, but what else is going o n with the patient...he carries on a conversation and is never in a hurry. He has great bedside manners while treating with kids... all my kids loves him. He can make a quick and accurate diagnosis. He's just a wonderful doctor.

Really Passionate About His Patients

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Shawn is really passionate about his patients. He takes time to talk to you if something is wrong. Even if he cannot make an accurate diagnosis because something is out of his field he does his best to help you figure out the right course of action. He is very hard working.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I am seeing Dr. Shawn for a problem with herniated disks in my neck. I found him to be compassionate, intelligent and he and his staff treated me with respect rather than as an inconvenience. He has a wonderful sense of humor. I completely trust him and would not want to be under any other doctor’s care. His assistants are also terrific.

Dr. Shawn’s care after a sport injury

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I lucked out and was assigned to Dr. Shawn’s care after a sport injury. I'm firmly convinced he saved my playing performance while treated me so professionally. I feel so lucky to have him because a physician of his caliber could practice anywhere. Not only is he skilled, he's a real human being and talks to you, not at you, during his exams and office visits.

Excellent Health Care Provider

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr. Shawn is an excellent health care provider. He cautiously listens to and inspects his patients, then treats them effectively. Dr. Shawn is compassionate, thorough and always professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Shawn.

Professional and Smart

Posted on June 28th, 2013

I think overall service is good. But he has to improve more in some areas to get perfect relationship with patients.

Dr. Shawn he`ll make them better

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Usually kids are scared to go to the doctors, but not my kids! Whenever they`re not feeling well they know if they go to Dr. Shawn he`ll make them better. They love it! They were never afraid to get shots or checkups.