Have you seen Dr. Shawn H Henry?

Where have you been Doctor?

The fact that I have not seen or hear from you sense surgery two months ago is less than good. Last I heard from your office you were off on some type of emergency 6 weeks ago. I hope it went better than my relation with you, Sorry effort!

Dr. Henry is the best! He did L4/L5 and L5/S1 fusion for me and I'm a new person! I'm pain free and have my life back!

Dr. Henry no longer with Texas Back Inst.

I just had a call from Texas Back Inst. that Dr. Henry is longer with them. What about my follow up care? I liked Dr. Henry and I was surprised to hear that he's gone. I haven't heard from his new office yet what's happened. Is his new office going to contact me to continue my care or what? I'm concerned.

I live in Midland, and have had a lot of trouble finding a surgeon who could help me. Even though I had a complicated case, Dr. Henry helped me out, and I'm recovering from the surgery with no pain. I really appreciate Dr. Henry’s help.

had spinal 360 pain free

Texas Back Institute/ Dr. Shawn Henry

I have been to several doctors stemming from a work related injury. I have been thru 3 years of Heck doing work hardening ( which made it worse) and muscle manipulation therapy, and any other therapy you can think of. I was sent to Dr Shawn Herny by my insurance provider where Dr. Henry pointed out on my first MRI I have a blown disc L3-l4 which was pinching the nerves and he reccomended surgical fusion. I told him over and over that the majority of pain is in my waist line or tailbone area which he said he saw nothing wrong. I went thru with the surgery still having numbness, radiating pain and nerve pain from my tailbone area going down my legs. After months he reccomended a pain stimulator which I went thru the temporary then he installed the full time stimulator above my left buttocks. The rep for the stimulator said that the stimulator was to be used in conjunction with my pain medication which Dr. Henry ignored that by lowering the dosage of my pain meds.. I told him the pains were worsening and reminded him several times what the pain stimulator rep. had said which he ignored and finally said he could do nothing else for me and stopped all my medications. Now here I am MAYBE getting 3-4 hours sleep, can't stand set or walk for more than 15 minutes before pain shoots down my hips and legs and he released me to go full duty back to work. Even my insurance company was thrown back at this sending me for a second opinion. The insurance company complained that getting reports from Dr. Henry's office at the Ft. Worth Back Institute was like pulling teeth. I did go for a second opinion in which this doctor laughed when she examined me and then asked why the Dr. Henry released me for full duty seeing the condition I was in. Patients BEWARE!!! Texas Back Institue in Fr. Worth and Dr. Henry is a joke! He wants to cut on you get paid and toss you to the curb!

Find another doctor

Dr. Henry is very callous to his patients pain. The good reviews on this and other review sites are obviously not written by actual patients. My guess is he pays for good reviews. I know three other people who were actually "treated" by him and feel the same way I do about his "care."

Mr.

At the age of 31 I was in so much pain I could not stand up for more than 5 minutes. I went to dr Shawn Henry who did an L-5 to S-1 fusion... With in 2 weeks I was able to go back to work at my office with little discomfort... Now 2 months later I am playing baseball with my kids with Absolutly zero pain. Dr Henry is my HERO. I would recommend him to anyone. If you are thinking about having any back procedures done give him a call. You will be in great hands.

cattle care mentality

No regard for the dignity or value of other human beings. He is a business man. When he administered my caudal injection for low back pain i was wheeled into the o.r., only words spoken to me were to tell me to move over to the table face down. Doctor Henry did not speak to me at any time durring the proceedure, which was extreemely moe painful than any of the other spinal injections i have ever had done by any other doctor over the last 10 yrs. He injected the numbing medication not more than 30 seconds before injecting the steroid.casing the proceedure to be much more painfull than necessary. If speed is all you need from a doctor this is your guy. If you want concern and compassion go elsewhere as i inted to do.

Worse than worse

He did my first back surgery ,worse than worse ,let me go home to soon by the time I got had to go back to the hospital in my home town ,Thank God we had a good E.R. Dr. That day I ALmost DIED .

Didn't Help Me.. actually gave me more pain!

His diagnosis was right, but he ordered a discogram procedure on me and most spine surgeons do not use this anymore as it is extremely painful, and not without serious complication risks. All this was not explained in detail to me, by him, nor the facility and Dr who performed it. Though they "documented" that I knew the risks, I clearly didn't. No longer will I trust a Dr to know what is best for me. If you have back problems, do yourself a favor and go see a neurosurgeon instead of an orthopedic surgeon. My 2 cents, and a LOT of pain, and a worsening condition from my trust.

Best Dr. Ever

Fixed my back in nothing flat using state of the art methods. I am picking up my son and playing sports that I love better than I was before. Thank you

Dr. Shawn H Henry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.