Dr. Shawn P Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn P Johnston?

Made me feel like a junkie trying to get pills

he started out helping but after the chiropractor didn't help he began to write 2 months worth of scripts before stepping in the room. i informed him my medication wasn't working as well as it had been and he made me feel embarrassed for telling him. He told me that an increase in dose is not the solution and to just stack ibeprophen on it. That grouped with having 2 months worth of script prewriten and the 7 minutes he was in the room made me feel like a junkie there for pills.

Compassionate Care

From my first visit I have been impressed with the entire staff at Alaska Spine Institute. Dr. Johnston has shown genuine care about my suffering. His expertise has helped me cope with the intense discomfort caused from an injury to my cervical spine. As a result of their care, I have been able to return to restful sleep, and an active life that includes children and a full-time job. I deeply appreciate the kindness and care every staff member at Alaska Spine Institute. I don’t know how I would have gotten through this without them.