Dr. Shawn Carter Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Carter?

Prescribed treatment before see me

Posted on March 18th, 2017

. Emergency room . Dr. Carter prescribed treatment before he ever saw or talked to me. Ordered test, thank goodness All turned out to be in ranger and addition treatment was not necessary. Or in my best interest Glad I delayed his prescribed treatment as they may have cause me additional problems. I feel a Dr. MUST see and talk to a patient before prescribing treatment or medication

Terrible doctor at Northside Hospital

Posted on November 18th, 2012

No care, no compassion and plenty of bad attitude. Shame on the Medical college of GA of graduating such doctor. He is the worst person I have ever met in a very long long time.i was getting one bad attitude after another in 15 or 20 second increments, what is wrong with this guy? The rest of the staff and nurses were excellent during my 1 hour hospital Emergency stay at Northside Hospital, but he was the worst doctor I have ever met.