Have you seen Dr. Shawn G Macalester?

Phone calls

Can't get through on Friday, and need a special code to leave message.

No confidence in his knowledge

Finally after months of waiting to see a specialist for severe chronic joint pain and disability. Unfortunately he left me with no answers or diagnosis to pursue a treatment method. I also felt strangly unwelcome during my visit. Sadly, I remain disabled and in pain, in the pursuit of a matured and skilled specialist.

Excellent Doctor

Visited Dr. MacAlester for the first time a couple weeks ago. Had what I thought was arthritis in my hands. However, my primary care and other doctors would never diagnose, instead they'd blow my concerns off. Dr. MacAlester was very personable, quite knowledgeable, extremely helpful and has good "bedside manners". He's a very kind personable doctor and will be as detailed or explain things until you understand. He put my mind at ease about the arthritis and helped me with things to do in order to stay any future problems. He's also very open to naturopathic medicine, which for me is a big plus. I highly recommend Dr. MacAlester.

RN

I saw Dr Macalester for a consult concerning the source of my chronic fatigue syndrome. He was very thorough as well as being kind, understanding, asking inciteful questions and listening intently to my sometimes long drawn out explanations. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

Dr. Shawn G Macalester is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.