Dr. Shawn M Magee Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shawn M Magee?

I had to go for a sleep study at the Stormont Vail Sleep Center. I went almost 4 weeks ago and I have called 3 times.for my results. Today I found out that The Dr had prescribed a C-pap for me 2 weeks ago but no one had bothered to call me. I am furious. I would never suggest anyone use this doctor. I'm glad I wasn't needing treatment for something life threatening.

Very Nice Doctor

I really like Dr Magee. He is very helpful and if you think of something that might work for you he will take your suggestion and try it. He is very caring and even though he is on me for my smoking, I know he is only thinking of my health. He is geniune, I wish more Dr.s could have his bedside manner.