- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn C Mclane MD
Dr. Shawn C Mclane, MD is a doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. Their specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Shawn C Mclane has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shawn C Mclane has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Shawn C Mclane Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
More about Dr. Shawn C Mclane
Dr. Mclane graduated from the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Mclane works in Richmond, VA and 1 other location and specializes in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Mclane is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital, Parham Doctors' Hospital and Retirement Doctors Hospital.