Dr. Shawn Moore Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Moore?

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I was really impressed with Dr. Moore. He sets you at ease with his magnetic personality. He discussed the options we have of getting me some relief from the pain

VETERAN

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

This so called Dr. thinks he is above you, talks down to you and would not indulge in any info of what to expect because he said surgery was not an option, I am an 100 percent veteran and i plan on calling Tri West, to tell them not to send any more troops to this, I'm better than you dude. He spent about 4 min with me and told me absolutely nothing even if i ask a question, I quess this is what you get for some young punk who has not ever served his country......GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU

Back pain

Posted on October 24th, 2015

dr moore is an amazing dr. My wife had bad back pain for several years and PT and shots had very little effect . We saw two neurosurgeons whe only offered negative comments and unlikely relief from surgery. We met with dr Moore and he was abuolute in his ability to relieve the pain with only minimal incision. A 45 minute procedure with a 3/4" incision and we went home. Recovery was quick...muscle pain the first week with lots of sleep...much better the second week and every week thereafter . In six weeks she played golf without pain...something she had not been able to do for months!! Dr Moore is a Fort Smith treasure and I would recommend him to anyone with back pain!!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Very good doctor and straight up. He is true in what he does and does it well. My doctor is Dr. Shawn Moore simply because he cares and he knows what he is doing.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Shawn Moore is a excellent Neurosurgeon . His calm and gentle manner was felt the minute he sat down, He was confident that surgery would help ,he spent a great deal of time with me answering questions. His nurses and staff are respectful and professional. His education and experience far surpasses his age. I did have concerns about Executive Park Surgery Center my concerns unwarranted ,Its high tech equipment and surgical Staff was impressive. I highly recommend Him and Executive park surgery Center

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Very angry doctor. Hit the desk a couple of times when he was talking to me.

totally shocked

Posted on October 30th, 2014

I would not go back or recommend this doctor to anyone. He was rude and didn't even try to listen to me. I believe because I had been seen by another neurosurgeon to begin with. But the one I was seeing could not do the surgery due to illness. He spent maybe 3 minutes in the room didn't even discuss what the other doctor had. Acted like he had no clue. I would not take my dog there to him....awful bedside manner and just plain rude. My family members that see him love him. I seen a totally different person than they did in him. Totally disgusted with this man!!!! His staff was very nice and courteous even though he was a complete jerk.

Do not recommend this doctor or staff

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Dr. Moore explained to me during my office visit that he could not get 100% relief for my back pain by doing surgery but he could help me get some relief. He told me to go home and think about the procedure and whether or not I wanted to have it done. When I called his office back to schedule the surgery the nurse informed me that he had reviewed my MRI after I had left and decided that the surgery was too risky and I might not be able to walk if he performed it. She told me that eventually I would not be able to walk anyway. I thought this was sorry of the doctor to let his nurse tell me that I will eventually be crippled and that the surgery was too risky because he had reviewed my MRI AFTER I left the office!

Hurt..

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I am a wounded warrior that underwent a disk replacement in the L5 S1.. While I have mobility I sometimes hurt worse than I did before the surgery. My abdomen also cramps to know end due to the insision. Great Dr. I guess but I cannot recommend this surgery unless there are no other options....

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

This doctor is great. He was able to find the problem, and get it fixed right away. Was really sorry to see him leave the area. Would have stayed with him if he was close enough. Can't say enough good things about this doctor. He was great with my son.

we like our dr.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

We really like Dr. Moore. 3 generations of our family see him. His pleasant mannerism, positive feedback and suggestions about other subject matters and not rushing you out of the office really make us comfortable !! He jokes with my 96 year old Mom about ' taking her cane before she hits him" that comment gets us all laughing. I am really happy to have found him for our family.

Posted on July 22nd, 2017