Dr. Shawn Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Nelson?

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Very knowledgeable! He took his time. Dr. Nelson, had already reviewed my husbands history before he came into the exam room. Dr. Nelson took his time. He answered our questions. Highly recommend!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I enjoyed the visit with Dr. Nelson. He was very informative and took time to explain my situation.

Terrible Doctor - Money Hungry - Not Patient Care

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Shawn Nelson is a terrible doctor. He saw me 7-8 years ago. diagnosed me by just asking me a couple of questions. He never ran any tests, no MRI's, no blood work. NOTHING. My diagnosis was a serious matter. I have a nerve condition that he said over the counter pain medicine is all that would help it. BULL - this cranial nerve condition has a very high suicide rate because of the pain involved and ultimately later in years requires surgery. He never ever followed up with me in 7 years. If I needed a refill for Lyrica I was sent to a Nurse Practitioner in Kingsport. Really? A glorified Nurse? Why I waited as long as I did and suffered I have no idea but I now went to a REAL Neurologist and the first thing he did is take blood work and schedule a MRI which I had this morning. This is what is called treating a patient. Shawn does not care. He just wants the money. I was in pain prior to this new doctor and I called explaining I was in severe pain to Nelsons office (which I had never done ever) and needed to get in. They set me a appointment a month and a half away. When I called to cancel the appointment and told the girl why. You could tell she could have cared less. Forget Shawn Nelson. Take my word for it. Do not go to this doctor if you are having issues go to anyone than him.

Posted on September 8th, 2017