Dr. Shawn P Allen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Shawn P Allen?

Office is not efficient.

Don't waste your time! Before I could see a doctor, I had an appt with Patsy(counselor) on 9/6, (pd out of pocket, since she didn't accept my insurance) . After seeing Patsy, 1st available with Dr. Shawn Allen was 7 weeks later. I showed up on 10/26 for my appt only to find that I had been cancelled because I did not confirm. I never rec’d a call to confirm. They entered wrong # for home, and never called my cell. They did not offer to work me in or try to reschedule. The scheduler just stared at her laptop while I stood there. I just left. Steer clear! :-( Initially, they wouldn't allow me to make appt with a doctor the same time I scheduled appt for Patsy. That would have been more efficient for me, but not their process. So I've wasted 2 months and $90. Office is not efficient.

I used to see Dr, Allen at her old practice. I'm actually hoping to figure out where she is working now. Best doctor- and she worked with me, seeing as time is an issue. Why people would complain about wait time is beyond me; I NEVER had an issue, and even if I did..don't see how that is fully her fault.

Dr. Shawn P Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.