Dr. Shawn Johnson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Johnson?

worthless horrible so called doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2013

horrible horrible doctor, didnt show me my xray of my broken toe so I had no idea how bad it was broken and wasnt told that it was a displaced fracture so it would never heal because he didnt put my toe back and make sure the bone was lined up like they were supposed to, when I finally saw my xray weeks later of what looked like a sidways floating toe not attached bone and was told that this doctor was wrong it was too late to fix the problem and already started to heal crooked and bad. 7 months later I still have pain my toe is still fat and my foot wont be the same again I will have to have surgery to correct their mistake. I have no idea how this man could be called a doctor he did absolutely nothing for me. Good for nothing incompetent overpaid jerk. I wish I would have gone anywhere else and if this hadnt happened so late in the evening I would have. Thanks for messing up my foot and this whole year of my life because you were too lazy to look at my x-ray and put my toe back together. Nice to know they let people who probably got Ds on their exams work as a doctor. I wouldnt trust this person with anything let alone my body and life.

Posted on August 8th, 2017