Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn R Riley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shawn R Riley has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shawn R Riley has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Shawn R Riley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Riley and his staff at CareNow Grapevine are excellent. I could have elected to do my follow-up care for a 2nd degree burn with my primary care doctor but have chosen to continue presenting for check-ups at CareNow because I was impressed with the staff and the manner in which the clinic is run.
Dr. Riley and staff were attentive and efficient, and the treatment was spot on. Had a foreign object in eye and no eye place was open. I was very relieved to find out they could take care of my problem and that I didn't have to go to emergency room or wait till the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Riley when you are in need of immediate attention.
23 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Dr. Shawn R Riley accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shawn R Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.