Dr. Shawn Semin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Semin?

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Semin. He has been my doctor for about 12 years. It is always easy to get an appointment and they meet the scheduled appointments. I have never had to wait. I feel that he listens to me and he has a great sense of humor

I feel privileged to be his patient

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr. Semin is both a knowledgable and capable physician. He listens to what I tell him, and is never condescending or patronizing. He shows a genuine and deep concern for his patients, and is also very friendly with a good bedside manner--and an all-around nice guy! He has referred me to several specialists; and I can be assured that if he recommends somebody, they will also be good. I have Dr. Semin to thank for diagnosing a serious condition and literally saving my life. After over 4 hours in the operating room, my surgeon told me that I was extremely fortunate Dr. Semin got me into hospital so quickly. If you have Dr. Semin as your primary care physician like I do, you know you're in great hands!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015