Dr. Shawn D Sieler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shawn D Sieler?

lousy doctor

He did not know what he was doing. Caused me so much pain they had to give me 3 Oxycontins. He never told me he was going to do a very painful procedure on me. I never signed an iniformed consent. Constantly screamed at me and made fun of me and called me names. He's a disgrace to his profession. He thinks because he's a doctor he's better than everybody else. He doesn't tell you what he's going to do to you or anything about your condition. All he cares about is making another $50,000 for surgery on you. He's money hungry and forced me to have surgery I didn't want. He wouldn't let me get a second opinion.

Very pleased with Dr Sieler for my ankle injury as part of work-comp.

So glad I found him!

I adore this doctor and his staff. I originally had to see Dr. Sieler due to a broken ankle with some light ligament damage. It was a worker's comp case, and not knowing any other ortho docs, I accepted the recommendation from my case worker. I'm glad I did. I am NOT an easy patient. At first, I rarely used the crutches and I didn't rest the ankle like I should have. (I can't stay still.) I also had a massive case of cast claustrophobia and I sawed the cast off about 2 weeks before it was due to come off. He wasn't pleased about it, but he didn't condescend me and he seemed to understand. He allowed me to wear an airboot if I promised to stay off the ankle. It was a deal! I healed up nicely, and one year later, there is no sign that I ever had an ankle injury. Fast forward several months and I decided to finally seek treatment for my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. (Both hands.) Remembering how much I liked Dr. S. and his staff, it was a no-brainer who my surgeon would be. I received the surgery on my right hand/wrist 10 days ago and will be having my left side treated in about 3 weeks. I have experienced very little pain since the surgery. To be honest, I had instant relief of my symptoms. The day after the operation, I was actually wrapping Christmas presents. For me, the worst part of the ordeal has been the cast. Every day, I have to talk myself out of ripping it off. That's not the doc's fault though, I'm just intolerant of being confined. The bottom line is this: If you want a learned doctor that seems to know his stuff, a doctor and staff that spend time with you and listen to your concerns, an educated professional that doesn't treat you like an inferior idiot, and a skilled surgeon that can perform a relatively painless Carpal Tunnel Release surgery, Dr. Sieler's your man. He will be my go-to guy for any future ortho issues.

Dr. Sieler is an outstanding surgeon with excellent bedside manners.

i would definetly recommend dr.sieler he is the best doctor i ever had/heard of. If it wasn't for dr.sieler i wouldn't have my left hand today. He saved my hand for me and i am forever greatful for that. He's done all my surgeries on my hand/wrist and i wouldn't of wanted anyone but him to do it. He's so sweet and caring and he genuinely cared about my recovery and my able to use my hand again. I will never be able to say thank you to him enough. So if your looking for an orthopedic doctor/ surgeon dr.sieler is your guy!

I used this physician four times over the last 12 years with excellent results each time.

Dr. Shawn D Sieler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.