Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn C Standard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
He does not do your child's surgery. It's immediately turned over to a dr in training as soon as you are out of sight and your child is asleep. Very dishonest and unethical. They completely trick you into thinking he will do the surgery. This guy doesn't do any of his own surgeries, he's merely a teacher with your child as the guinea pig. Beware trusting your child to him. Terrible results with no explanation as to why things went wrong. They have med students everywhere at the Rubin Institute, they do not observe surgeries, they perform them. Scary place!
I had a lot a lot of surgeries in my life I had a lot of doctors operating on me but my experience with this doctor is nothing to compare and I'm not talking about a small town hospitals I'm talking about New York City and I'm getting overwhelmed every time I think how he changed my life I couldn't walk more then a few steps out of pain thanks doctor Shawn c standard I can now run on the treadmill for over an hour thank you
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2009, 2016, 2008, 2015, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2012, 2015, 2013, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2010, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Standard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Nemours Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children
Dr. Shawn C Standard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSinai Hospital Of Baltimore, 2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn C Standard in this video.
Dr. Shawn C Standard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.