Dr. Shawn Stevenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Stevenson?

Great experience

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Great communication and Dr. Stevenson makes you feel at ease with his confidence. His staff is wonderful and attentive.

Great Staff

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I loved the staff very organized and efficient, worked me in quickly for my surgery and took great care of me. Dr. Stevenson was wonderful

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Amazing doctor, one of the best

jaz

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Me and my family are so thankful for having him as my mom's surgeon. He really takes care of his patients. He's the best.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Stevenson was so kind and caring when I needed my gallbladder taken out. It was my first time having surgery and I had a lot of questions. He spent ample time with me in the office and in pre-op at the hospital. He's a rockstar! Everyone seems to respect him and the work he does. His office staff are really nice as well.

A Doctor That Treats you Like Family

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I've gone to my share of doctors. From their wait times, to feeling dismissed, to poor communication skills, Dr. Stevenson is none of that. He spent his time with me making sure all my questions were answered (and trust me, my list of questions that I brought was not short) and simply treated me like family and like a human being. Then, when I stepped out, Stevie, his medical assistant, stopped what she was doing and make sure my CT and blood work got ordered ASAP. The whole staff is just so friendly, and I am so thankful I chose Dr. Stevenson as my surgeon.

Excellent

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I am 71 years old and had a hernia repaired by Dr. Stevenson. As reluctant as I was to go see a surgeon, the experience was as good as I could have hoped for. The office staff was friendly and easy to work with. Dr. Stevenson clearly explained the surgery and the entire process and I felt very comfortable with his level of knowledge and skill. The surgery went great and I my recovery time was even better than the expectation set by Dr. Stevenson. I had no post surgical pain and am now wondering why I waited so long to get the hernia repaired. I definitely recommend Dr. Stevenson and his office.

Patient' s husband

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Just the best. That's all that we need to say.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

outstanding physician and surgeon would not hesitate to send my family to see him.

Colin cancer

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Stevenson performed a laparoscopic Colon resection on me for a recently found cancer. The surgery went extremely well and I went home three days later! Dr stevenson and his staff have been so helpful during this process. I couldn't be happier

Posted on March 28th, 2015

greatest surgeon. so kind and thoughtful

The best!

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I got an inguinal hernia at age 58 from lifting weights in the gym. Put off the surgery for eight months, but finally it bugged me so much I knew I had to get surgery. Looked around, asked questions, and discovered that Dr. Stevenson is very experienced with laparoscopic inguinal hernia surgery, which is what I wanted. He gave me a thorough examination, and we scheduled the appt. When I was getting prepped, one of the nurses congratulated me on choosing Dr. Stevenson as "he is a real perfectionist. He's the one I'd ask for if I needed what you're getting." Everyone went perfectly, and I am already feeling better the day after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Stevenson!