Dr. Shawn Tassone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Tassone?

The best doctor!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dr. Tassone is the best doctor I have found in a long time. He really cares about his patients and shows it at every visit! Thank you Dr. Tassone.

100% would recommend

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr Tassone is an exceptional doctor and a genuinely kind and compassionate person. He is unfailingly warm, welcoming, and respectful. He is a true professional who is at the top of his field, both as a highly skilled surgeon and as an OB/GYN. I've never been one to enjoy doctor visits, let alone a gynecologist visit, but I actually look forward to my appointments with Dr Tassone! If you're looking for a gynecologist or an OB/GYN, I would highly recommend Dr Tassone.

Excellent

Posted on November 16th, 2015

The early reviews are from his Tucson days and I saw him here in Austin and I had a lovely experience. He delivered my daughter and he spends as much time as you want with him. Angela his nurse is great and so are his assistants

Great

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Loved the care at the office and the minimal wait time. One of the only times the doctor has actually sat down and spoke with me

Horrible

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The staff was rude, and never call you back even if you have serious issues. The doctor spent maybe a whole five min with me. I will never go back.

Lacks friendly environment

Posted on April 21st, 2010

Dr. Tassone has a horrible bedside manner. He is standoffish and does not think of the patient first. My follow-up appointment was canceled without giving me an opportunity to reschedule. The office staff is almost rude and rarely returns phone calls.

No Bedside Manner

Posted on June 13th, 2009

The only thing this doctor said to me was that I had a long vagina. Very unprofessional.

Posted on May 10th, 2017