Dr. Shawn D Zeltwanger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn D Zeltwanger?

Recommend this doc

Was very through. He was very nice & informative. This was only my 1st appt but I'm so glad he didn't want to change everything my old doc ws already doing. He did make one change but he discussed it with me first. His staff was ALL very kind & informative. I'd highly recommend him even though I hate heartland health system/mosaic & I'm not easily impressed.

Terrible

I have never in my life been treated so poorly, I was not helped and at the time no insurance so I wasted my money to not get treated. I was arrogant and rude and very inconsiderate of any pain you were feeling. What is the point if he doesn't do anything to help you. I was completely disgusted with his manner and his attitude and I would never go back to that clinic or recommend that clinic to anyone!!!!!! He didn't even spend more then 7 or 8 mins I was asking him questions as he was walking out the door.

WORST INCONDSIDERATE DOCTOR EVER

WORST DR EVER, DIDN'T WANT TO TREAT ME AND KICKED ME OUT ONE WEEK BEFORE TAKING TESTS AND DIAGNOSING WHAT PROBLEM I COULD HAVE.

excellent provider. very kind and caring toward me. compassionate. would return.helped me alot with lower back pain. very knowledgable and excellent educator.

This Dr is way over rated. He is very arrogant and slightly unprofessional as is some of his office staff. He left me in pain after prescribing a pain mrd thst made me very sick and refused an other medication for my pain. I HA\\

Accused patient of using illegal drugs; lied about patients urine test results; made patient prove medications being reported.