Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawna S Brizzolara
Dr. Shawna S Brizzolara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Brizzolara is affiliated with Molokai General Hospital and Pali Momi Medical Center. Dr. Brizzolara has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shawna S Brizzolara has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have had the honor of knowing Dr. Shawna Brizzolara from a time well before she became a medical student. I know human nature at its core due to my service of 38 years as a school teacher in a California public school system. Shawna is the most decent, conscientious hard working person anyone could ever know. No awards on earth could ever encapsulate the " Thank Yous" she deserves.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brizzolara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Shawna S Brizzolara accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpark M Matsunaga Va Medical Center, 459 Patterson Rd, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Shawna S Brizzolara is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.