Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawna K Mccalip
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with another office in Tulsa, OK. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mccalip is affiliated with Bailey Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip has 2 locations
1717 S Utica Ave Ste A
Tulsa, OK 74104
Book Online Now
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shawna K Mccalip - Posted on April 12th, 2015
Takes the time to explain what's going on and what the Test results were. Then discusses in detail what the plan is for treatment, etc. Very comfortable to help with any of your needs and questions.
Dr. Mccalip is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shawna K Mccalip's office for more information.
2929 S Garnett Rd Tulsa, OK : (918) 665-1520
1717 S Utica Ave Ste A Tulsa, OK 74104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shawna K Mccalip is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.