Dr. Shawna Reigel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawna Reigel?

Happy to have found her!

Posted on November 7th, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Reigel and her office staff have been nothing but positive. I have not felt our appointments were rushed. Being new to the area she referred me to other providers for me and my family (ob/dentist). Her staff went above and beyond when I found out that I might be expecting to add the test to my blood work. I've always received test results back quickly. They also provided me with the option to receive copies of my lab work in the mail which I like! The office location is also very convinient with lots of parking.

Quiet but thorough

Posted on September 5th, 2010

I had only seen Dr. Reigel twice before for checkups when I became sick and called for an appointment. Later that day, Dr. Reigel diagnosed me with pneumonia and sent me immediately for a chest x-ray. Her office called in my prescriptions, tested my breathing, administered an airway treatment, and thought that I should have blood tests and a sleep study because of low oxygen levels. I felt that I was under good care.

Bedside Manner was Horrible

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I was very unhappy with my previous visits to Dr. Reigel. Her social interaction was "cold" and standoffish. I was also unimpressed by her diagnosis. She seemed quick to prescribe meds instead of figuring out what might be causing the problem. The office's lack of follow up was also very frustrating. I had to call multiple times in order to get a response. I value a doctor that cares and has a warm welcoming nature, something that Dr. Reigel and her office do not have.

Posted on September 20th, 2017