3.2

Have you seen Shawnna M Hampton?

Wonderful

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Hampton twice as my physician in Boca Regional and I was so lucky to have her, she has a wonderful disposition about her and is knowledgeable and her explanation is beyond amazing and on top of being in the hospital she gives you such positive energy if you happen to be in the hospital you should be so lucky to have her and my wife adores her as well ...

My husband was seen by all the specialists before Dr. Hampton saw him. Dr. Davis was wonderful and lead Dr. Hampton in my husbands care. Dr. Davis was the one to update our family. We had very little inaction with Dr. Hampton. Our appointment after hospitalization was terrible. The office staff was rude, our appoinment time was for 10 and we didn't see anyone until after 11, our time spent with the doctor was 5 minutes. We do not recommend Dr. Hampton for elderly people that are on a time schedule.

She was assigned to me at Boca Regional. She does not listen to history or circumstances. I am a nurse and question her ability. She does not listen to you!

Knowledgeable, personal with a positive tilt. keeps you at ease while you are in the throws of your hospital stay...Follow up is EX....

Great doc!

I thought Dr. Hampton was great. She took a lot of time with me and made me feel relaxed. She was very thorough and covered all of the bases. Her receptionist was extremely nice and I felt very comfortable there. Recommend highly.

Confusing

Dr. Hampton was difficult to follow given her light hearted attitude. We never once had a working diagnosis for my father. The diagnosis changed each time we spoke with her. Her attitude was concerning and was difficult to take seriously when she herself did not take herself seriously. Dr. Davis saved my father's life and without him Dr. Hampton would have drowned in what was suppose to be a simple case. Thank you Dr. Davis the lung doctor! Follow up has been confusing with Dr. Hampton, we opted to follow up with Dr. Davis.

Down to Earth

We met Dr. Hampton in the ICU at Boca Regional Hospital as she was the doctor on duty that day. We learned she is very well respected by staff at the hospital, including nurses and doctors, and we warmed up to her right away. Don't let her young, self-confident-appearing exterior fool you. She cares for you and will go the extra mile to be sure you get the best treatment. Love her!

Vard to read

Doctor laughed non-stop during a very serious discussion. Hard to read as an indivual. Seems kind enough but her humor made me feel like she wasn't genuine.Office staff is unprofessional/rude.

She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. Add great medical expertise and she is someone I feel lucky to call my doctor for over 6 years.

Self-absorbed and confused!!

Do not this woman touch you. she cares only for herself. She uses sarcasm to be cute. I hardly saw her at my hospital stay and she never returned any calls.I've never been so diregarded. She mis-diagnosed me and gave me the wrong treatments. I wouldn't let her treat a rat. Danger!! Stay away!!!!