Have you seen Dr. Shawnte H Kraft?

Might be a great doc but....

Five attempts to get physicals scheduled for my wife and myself resulted in multiple cancelled appointments by their office, quoting their online scheduling doesn't work properly, finally showed up to the appointment THEY SCHEDULED FOR ME!!! only to be told they don't have any record in their system. The office manager was nice enough to offer to reschedule me AGAIN. No thank you, I will be going somewhere more competent. The doctor might be the greatest in the world, but I will never know as their online and on phone scheduling system is so jacked up, it ruins the practice.

Dr Kraft made me feel very comfortable and I was able to talk her with ease.

Nice Doctor, rude nurse

I had an appt with Dr. Kraft today, I am pleased with her personally but I don't feel that she is taking some of my health issues seriously enough, I'm not sure if I will keep her as my doctor. Her nurse Melissa leaves quite a bit desired. I found her to be argumentative and rude and she alone would be enough of a reason to move on.

Dr. Shawnte H Kraft is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newnan, GA.

Dr. Shawnte H Kraft Is this you?