Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shaya Mokfi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Mokfi is the attending doctor at West Bend Nursing Home who treated my partner for five months and yet when my partner passed away at that facility, Dr. Mokfi refused to sign the death certificate holding up paperwork for two weeks until the nursing home found another doctor to sign the death certificate. However, Dr. Mokfi didn't have any problem billing Medicare and myself for his services.
I am a patient of Dr Mokfi as was my mom and he is the best. In this day and age you don't find many doctors who provide you with such excellent care as he gives you. He is very caring, compassionate, takes time with you and is always there for you when you need him. He has a wonderful bed side manner, and takes care of each and everyone of his patients like they were his own family. I feel very fortunate that he is my doctor. Thank you Dr Mofki for allowing me to be your patient.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mokfi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Shaya Mokfi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates, 611 E Douglas Rd Ste 309, Mishawaka, IN
Dr. Shaya Mokfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.