Dr. Shayne Gadea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shayne Gadea?

A dr that gives my family peace of mind!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I have been taking my children to Dr. Gadea for over ten years (since my daughter was an infant) and I can't say enough about her and the office. She is such a thorough, Patient and kind person and she has always put my children and myself at ease. I always feel confident with her diagnosis and my husband and I trust her 100%. We will continue to go to Dr. Gadea for years to come and would and have recommended her to everyone we know.

Excellent pediatrician

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr. Gadea has provided excellent care to our children since their birth (now 11 and 12 years old). She has always provided excellent care to ensure the health of our children. She and her office staff are consistently accommodating and make same-day appointments whenever needed. Dr. Gadea consistently takes her time to listen to All concerns and characteristics of our children to make the best medical decision for their health and well-being. We recommend her to anyone in need of a pediatrician.

Great Pedi !!

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

We love Dr Gadea. I have many friends that use her and feel the same way! Always takes time to answer our questions.

Prescribes Anti-Anxiety Medication Without Seeing Patient

Posted on March 14th, 2017

My child was prescribed anti-anxiety medication without having every been treated for such symptoms and without even seeing my child. That is correct. You are reading this correct. My child's angry mother made up a story and saw Dr. Gadea without the presence of my child and gave an inaccurate clinical evaluation based on no medical facts. Dr. Gadea didn't ask to see the child but rather wrote a script for my child without consulting him. He was 12 years old at the time. And we wonder why our children are over medicated and why they are reaching for other stronger medicines/alcohol/illegal drugs earlier and earlier in life to deal with issues. Very disturbing!

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Awesome doc

We Love Dr Gadea !!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

We have been patients of Dr Gadea for many years...I just found this site and had to write how much we love and trust her.My children ASK to go to the doctor!!!

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Dr Gadea and staff have always treated my family in a caring, concerned and professional way. I never feel rushed even when the office is busy.

Posted on May 16th, 2009

Dr. Gadea is a caring, wonderful and professional physician who I feel very fortunate to have my daughter cared for by her

Posted on March 10th, 2017