Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shazah Khawaja
Dr. Shazah Khawaja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Passaic, NJ, with other offices in Lyndhurst, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ (and 14 other locations). Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khawaja is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus, Monmouth Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Khawaja has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shazah Khawaja has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shazah Khawaja has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 49
This is one of the most amazing doctors ever! Dr Kawaja performed an open myomectomy on me 48 hrs ago to remove a large uterine fibroid and she was incredible! She is patient,attentive,kind and through. Dr Kawaja maintained an easy going yet confidant bedside manner and was particularly impressive in the moments leading to surgery. In my recovery thus far I have minimal pain and am well cared for and managed. I DONT want another surgery anytime soon, however I would recommend her for any gynecological/ obstetric procedure needed in the future. Way to go doc!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khawaja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Monmouth Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
St. Marys Hospital
Jersey City Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shazah Khawaja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.