Have you seen Shazel Gharbi?

fillers and botox

i've been doing fillers all my life but the fillers i did here are the best. botox was great too. Dr.Gharbi did detailed consult and went through everything before we start the treatment. i didn't have any pain , i was very happy with the results. definitely i'll be back.

Amazing!!!

Dr. Shazel is so great makes you feel so comfortable, he is so nice the results are fast, no pain and I look great. I've done Dysport and today he did my fillers and not to brag but I am. my cheekbone results are AMAZING. I will come back over and over and would follow him where ever he goes. Thank you Dr. Shazel for aking me look Beautiful.