Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shazia A Malik
Dr. Shazia A Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shazia A Malik has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Malik is the best. I had absolutely no problems after surgery. She is wonderful and takes time to discuss with you. The only prob is the wait. However, I have found that is the case in every single doctor's office I have visited. The front office staff is sort of busy and not very friendly. Too bad it affects her overall score. My family really, really, liked her and appreciated her taking time to talk to them.
I was not pleased with the condition of the procedure room. It was dirty. Also, I felt uncomfortable with the attitude of the tech. Doctor Malik was training an intern & she was in a hurry. She seemed to quickly get out of the room when I chose to not go ahead with surgery first. I think that the pessary had been used by someone before me because I had to take it back when it didn't fit me. The second one I was given was in a package with instructions and the first one did not have that.
Dr. Malik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Shazia A Malik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsValley Urogynecology Associates, 1616 E Maryland Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shazia A Malik in this video.
Dr. Shazia A Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.