Compasion..

My husband I have gone to Dr. Daudi 13 years. She is very caring and a good listener to our needs. she never rushes you and is very understanding. Answers all questions we have..If she doesn't have an answer to our problem she will send you to someone who does.. She is the best and we happy we found a doctor like her..

Compassionate & Thorough

I have been a patient for almost 10 yrs. Yes, you have to wait for her for, sometimes for about 45 mins. this is because she is very thorough with her exam, not in a rush, will answer all your questions. Very compassionate and excellent bed side manners. I'll highly recommend her.

High quality care from a very knowledgeable doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr Daudi for 6 years. She is very thorough and she keeps very current in her medical knowledge. She is a kind and compassionate person, and she always takes time to answer my questions. She is very pro-active in her approach to health care.

I brought my mother for her initial visit with Dr. Daudi. Yes, we had to wait for her for about 40 min. but when she came in she was very thorough with her exam, very compassionate and excellent bed side manners. She explained to me and my mom in detail about her diagnosis and prognosis. My mother had been to other doctors before but she loved Dr. Daudi. I'll highly recommend her.

Dr. Shazia S Daudi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.