Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shazia T Goraya
Dr. Shazia T Goraya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beachwood, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goraya is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Goraya has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shazia T Goraya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shazia T Goraya has the following 13 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Shazia T Goraya has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
She is amazing! I NEVER felt rushed. She took the time to educate me about MY health. Asked lots of questions. Even took the time to get to know me as a person. Asked about my family and even asked to see pics of my kids. It is great to relate in this way with someone I am trusting with my health care. She's a 10!
In my 65 years of experience, I have not found a more sincerely caring person. She is genuinely interested in not only your physical well being, but combines that with your mental well being as well. She considers you as whole person. She is thorough and leaves no stone unturned. I really love and trust her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goraya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Shazia T Goraya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeachwood Health & Surgery Center, 26900 Cedar Rd Ste 27N, Beachwood, OH
Dr. Shazia T Goraya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.