Is Shazia Saif the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Shazia Saif
Shazia Saif is a Doctor primarily located in Middlesex, NJ, with other offices in Old Bridge, NJ and Neptune, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Shazia Saif has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Shazia Saif has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Shazia Saif has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 174
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Shazia Saif Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Shazia Saif's office for more information.
138 Bound Brook Road Middlesex, NJ : (732) 945-8753
200 Perrine Road Suite 226 Old Bridge, NJ : (732) 706-8466
26 Hwy. 35 Neptune, NJ : (732) 722-5389
721 N Beers Street Suite 1C Holmdel, NJ : (732) 592-1501
More about Shazia Saif
Dr. Shazia Saif is a Dermatologist serving for more than 15 years. Dr. Saif is experienced in Fungus, Hives and Cold Sores. She was awarded the Patients Choice Award in 2010 and the Guide to Americas ...
Locations & Directions
Shazia Saif is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middlesex, NJ.